Georgia Magazine, the largest circulation monthly magazine in Georgia, is published by Georgia Electric Membership Corporation, the trade association for Georgia's 41 consumer-owned electric utilities. On average, more than 546,000 subscribers welcome the magazine into their homes each month. Georgia's not-for-profit electric cooperatives provide reliable, safe and affordable electric service to more than 73 percent of the state's land area serving 4.5 million residents.
P.O. Box 1707
Tucker, GA 30085-1707
Call us at (770) 270-6500 or toll-free in Georgia at (800) 544-4362. Or send us an email at email@example.com.
GEORGIA MAGAZINE STAFF
- Laurel George - Editor
- Jennifer Hewett - Managing Editor
- Gayle Hartman - Production Coordinator
- Kevin Braun - Associate Editor
- Amy Schneider - Associate Editor
- Jim Jess - Associate Editor
- Mae Coleman - Staff Assistant
- Amanda Ouzts - Subscriptions; (770) 270-6500
- Laine Kirby Wood - Advertising Representative; cell: (770) 289-5700
- Harold Chastain - Advertising Representative; cell: (678) 906-4050
- Trudie Thibodeaux - Design/Layout
- Kerstin Weis - Design/Layout
- American MainStreet Publications, National Advertising Representative; (800) 626-1181
GEORGIA EMC OFFICERS
- Amy Orr, Oconee EMC
- Mike McDonald, Washington EMC
- Chris Stephens, Coweta-Fayette EMC
- Dennis Chastain
2019 ADVISORY BOARD
Louis Sheffield, Little Ocmulgee EMC; Terri Howard, Oconee EMC; Bradley Hicks, Habersham EMC; Steve Rawls, Okefenoke Rural EMC; Brett Williams, Altamaha EMC; Matt Parker, Satilla Rural EMC; Whitney Dixon, Planters EMC; Adam Starr, Grady EMC; Rachel Garza, Central Georgia EMC; Denise Wombles, Washington EMC; Lauren Dodson, Georgia EMC; and Diane McLearen, Oglethorpe Power Corp.
Georgia Magazine (USPS-473120, ISSN 1061-5822) is published monthly by Georgia Electric Membership Corp., P.O. Box 1707, 2100 East Exchange Place, Tucker, GA 30085. Publishers Periodicals postage is paid at Thomaston, GA, and additional mailing offices. Telephone (770) 270-6500 or (800) 544-4362 in Georgia. Subscriptions are $10 for one year (12 issues); $16 for two years (24 issues); please allow 4 to 8 weeks for first issue to arrive. Georgia Magazine is printed in Georgia by Quad/Graphics.